When new video game merch is announced (or sales or specials on cosplay shops and things of the sort!) we’ll do a weekly roundup post here on Fridays with all the news! This post will have the past two weeks since this feature hasn’t started until now, and there will be no post if nothing new was announced or there’s nothing to update on during any given week!
LAST WEEK —
- Merch: Mass Effect day on November 7 gave us the news that Insert Coin Clothing is teaming up with BioWare for a Mass Effect collection soon as well as the announcement of ThinkGeek’s ME Capsule Collection!
THIS WEEK —
- Merch: Insert Coin Clothing has their new Watch Dogs 2 Collection up for preorder! They also just added their new Dead Space and Dark Souls ranges!
- Merch: BioWare has added an N7 Holiday Sweater & an N7 Holiday Sweater Dress to their store! Another new item to keep you warm: the N7 Logo Beanie! Don’t forget to pick up an N7 pin while you’re there!
- Merch: Bethesda has introduced a ton of new merchandise (as well as a new game, welcome to the family, Dishonored 2!) — both regular and holiday-related! The Dark Brotherhood medallion necklace and a Ladies Long Imperial Dragon Symbol hoodie are new additions, as well as a slew of new extremely warm Fallout apparel like the Ladies Heather Vault-Tec ANGL hoodie (similar style to the Vault 111 hoodie I just rambled about this week!), Vault-Tec loungewear pants and the Vault 111 Fleece Jumpsuit! And on the holiday front you can find Fallout holiday sweaters and ornament sets for both Skyrim and Fallout! Check out their new items section for more!
- Cosplay: Arda Wigs released a new wig style, Caine, and their Holiday Hype Week of sales on wigs, makeup, crafting supplies & more starts on Sunday the 20th!
- Cosplay: McCall’s has released two new patterns in their cosplay line! Papillon (I love these coats) & Manikin (for all your Lolita needs)!
- Sales: Threadless is having a sale — 50% off of all apparel and 40% off of everything else. They have an awesome selection of video game related designs!
Next week’s roundup will be a Black Friday special so keep your eyes peeled!